Skip to content
- Install a Chrome extension, called Self Control. Set it for 2 hours and manually put in the websites that distract you. Be it PornHub, YouTube or Quora, you won’t be able to access them temporarily.
- Go to Udemy and buy a course that revolves around the topic of your interest, worry or concern. Be it calculus, programming, social psychology, or quantum physics and have a blast for 2 hours.
- Aim for this pretty damn effective concentration cycle: light concentration (first 5 min), moderate concentration (next 5 min), deep concentration (40 min), and study break (10 min).
- Make it a habit. 2 hours per day. Every single day. No excuses.
- You’ll thank me in a month because it will be life, if not career changing.
- Close this window.